Find Relief. Find Balance. Find Your Wellness.
- Are You Feeling Like Your Health Has Gotten Out Of Your Control?
- Have You Tried Everything For Your Chronic Pain, But Have Had No Long Term Relief?
- Are You Consistently Feeling Stressed Out By Your Life?
- Have You Tried Everything For Your Depression Or Anxiety, And So Far, Nothing As Worked Long Term?
- Are You Seeking A More Natural Approach To Your Health Care?
- Have You Lost A Loved One And Are Having Trouble Moving Through Grief?
- I can help
As your practitioner, you can expect that I will:
- Work in partnership with you to learn more about your physical/emotional symptoms, and how they can teach you to live well.
- Put together a treatment plan that will help address your symptoms at the deepest level. This treatment plan includes acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, lifestyle coaching, and nutritional suggestions.
- Remind you of how to live within the natural rhythms of life and living in harmony with each season can provide great healing.
- Offer coaching on how to cultivate an observer of your own reactions to life, and how those reactions affect your physical and emotional state.
- Provide a space for you to feel like yourself again.
How does Acupuncture work, you ask?
Well, Classical Chinese medicine practitioners throughout history, mapped out an energetic physiology of the body. Understanding this physiology and how “qi” or “energy” moves in the body is the key to understanding the cause of a dis-ease. Using this deep understanding of the body (and mind) needles are inserted just under the skin between the muscle layers at specific points. Each point has an inherent function in the body and corresponds to different ways in which our energy moves. Using the appropriate points, one can help to establish balance and harmony through the body and mind.
Because it is a system of medicine that sees the body as a whole, united unit, acupuncture can support nearly any concern in your body or mind.
Some concerns include:
- Headaches and Migraines
- Autoimmune disorders
- Heartburn, Acid Reflux
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Chronic indigestion
- Chronic loose stools or constipation
- Acute and chronic gastritis
- Morning sickness
- Nausea and vomiting
- Increased efficacy of In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- to reduce appearance of scars and remove energetic obstruction caused by scar tissue
Mental and Emotional Wellness
Respiratory Complaints and Immune Health
- Frequent colds/flu
- Preventive and seasonal treatments
Pain and Sports Injuries
- Muscle pain
- Back, neck and shoulder pain
- Leg, ankle and foot pain
- Arm, wrist and hand pain
- Knee pain
- Hip pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Myofascial pain syndrome
- Postoperative pain